- Views 0
- Likes 0
Following are the points to be remembered while shifting to the Cheque Truncation System:
- One should be using CTS – 2010 compliant cheques issued by bank from 1st April 2013.
- Use of DARK colored ink to write or print on cheques.
- Cheques drawn should be written or printed clearly and should be legible so that on scanning, the image can be read clearly.
- No overwriting or cancelling on the cheques is allowed.
- All post dated cheques that have been issued should be cancelled and reissued in CTS 2010 compliant cheque format.
- All the old cheques issued in non CTS compliant cheques should be cleared before 1st April 2013.